The ability to predict damage at the material microstructure level is now available to ANSYS Workbench users.
ANSYS and MultiMechanics are excited to present the MultiMech for ANSYS platform, a powerful plugin that empowers engineers to create detailed, accurate microstructural models directly within Workbench. Using MultiMech for ANSYS, engineers can zoom into their material's microstructure to analyze damage and better predict how their material will predict part performance.
During this on-demand webinar, we present:
- Generation of a microstructure within ANSYS Mechanical, including creating a new material model and editing/importing an existing one
- An example of a homogenized multiscale simulation (linear)
- An example of a fully coupled multiscale simulation (nonlinear)
- Importation of fiber orientation data
- Selection of elements before the simulation to output the structural results
- Final results showing any damage within the microstructure
MultiMechanics is a Technology Partner of